In vidmate we will teach you how to open your vidmate application in phone, people from country like india, pakistan, indonesia, bangladesh, malaysia, saudi arabia, united states, south africa, nepal, brazil, china are using this application . How to use this application in phone? This page is made for those users who are facing difficulties in downloading and installing this application, we have provided some suggestions as per comment and requirement if you think you need to open vidmate Need some more information then you can share your information using comments. /Suggestion is at the bottom of this page.
How to open vidmate on Android?
- To open vidmate in your Android mobile first of all you need to download the application.
- Once you download the application you need to install it on your mobile.
- At the time of installation the application asks permission for third party installation. You have to agree and go for the next step.
- Now launch the app and go to the search manager.
- Search the video or audio you want to download in the search box.
- Choose the quality in which you want to download the video.
- Now click on download to start downloading.
How To Change The vidmate Player on an Android Device?
There are no limitations of using built-in video player but at the time of downloading vidmate the default media player which get activated is vidmate player if you want to change your default setting than you have to follow the following steps:
- Open your mobile and Tab on the gear icon which is present in the home screen. You will see a “setting”.
- Scroll down to the list of categories and open “apps” tab
- The next step is to go to “App setting” here you have to select “All apps”
- In all apps section you have to scroll and go to “default video player”,
- Now tab to open the default video player “App info” section and clear default settings.
- Once you clear the default setting you have to go back to “app setting” and choose your own default video player.
How to open vidmate old version in mobile?
Vidmate old versions are not compatible with the latest mobile and if you have an old version in your mobile and haven’t updated yet then you need to update the version to open it. If you are not comfortable with the latest version and want to use the old version then you need to be careful at the time of downloading and try to block all the pop-up applications which are opening at the time of downloading.
To open a vidmate file you need to install the vidmate application, below are a few steps which help you to download and open the vidmate file.
- Download vidmate from the official website
- Click “OK” to install vidmate application
- You will get a notice “This type of file can harm your device. Do you want to keep vidmate.apk anyway” here you will get two options cancel and ok you have to click on Ok.
- When you click on Ok the file will start installing on your device. You will get one more notification “For security your phone is set to block installation of apps obtained from unknown source” which popup window showing cancel and setting you have to click on setting.
- Scroll down and click on “unknown source” to allow installation of apps from unknown source. click Ok for the next step.
- Your phone and personal data are more valuable to attract by apps for unknown sources. You agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your phone or loss of data that may result from using these apps. here you will have two options one is for “cancel” and other is for “ok” you have to click on Ok.
- The last step is to click on the installation button you have to click on installation here you will get a notification about modifying or deleting the contents of your SD card and reading the contents on your SD card. In this step you have to press installation. It will take a few seconds and your vidmate will be installed in your mobile. Now open the vidmate app and enjoy unlimited audio and video download.